macProVideo.com
Forums
  • drumit
    TnT3 FX Bypass for software inst. and audio channels
    To add the audio channels to FX Bypass just copy everything after the on/off button, add a -1 transformer before the copied elements, then route that to the audio channels. Then FX Bypass button works for both software inst. and audio channels.
  • steveH
    Re: TnT3 FX Bypass for software in...
    That's definitely a solution... can you post a link to a project so that we can all share it?
  • drumit
    Hey Steve, great video on the FX Bypass btw! Does MPV have an ftp site where I could put a template?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi drumit Its not somethinf we have in place for the forums yet... I used to upload to sendspace... but now prefer Box.net :) Rounik
  • steveH
    Thanks... I'm glad you dug it! If you'd like to post it use a free fie sharing service a la Rounik!
  • Chris Athens
    I know its been a while since this thread started but now i had the luck to see it since i purchased TNT Volume 3 about a month ago. I just wanted to say that the tutorial with the FX Bypasser is Really great. Really helpful tool and also great technics. About the solution in how to make the FX Bypasser work with all kind of tracks when programmed the first transformer I started counting from 56 instead of 57 :-) For anyone intrested here is the environment i did and works with all kind of channel strips. files.me.com/christosmendrinos/x1vhfu Hope you enjoy. P.S. I saw in other TNT 3 videos that there are many cool environments setups. Is there any place i could download any of them ?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Chris, It's never too late to watch the videos on MPV or post your results!! To download additional exercise files for a tutorial simply log-in to macProVideo.com and visit that tutorial's page. Towards the top you'll find links to the different exercise files. Hope that helps Rounik
  • Chris Athens
    Thank You Rounik.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: