macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Darren
    Re: Importing general Midi
    Hi Guys, thanks for all the responses. I have tried all, and done a little tinkering of my own. First, yes this is a complete arrangement I'm talking about. Of all the things I tried, the simplest was to open a blank project and drag the midi file to an empty space (no track) on the arrange page. This seems to give me the closest result, although a bit of tinkering is still needed. Incidentally for those wanting to learn more about arrangement doing this with a midi file is a great way to go. It is worth going to a reputable site and paying a couple of dollars for the file, because the free ones are often incomplete or poorly made. Also I think that once again the original artist deserves a piece of the pie. Thanks again Darren.
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks guys, I rarely work with GM MIDI files... so this thread has thrown up something new for me to explore a bit more. Cheers :) Rounik
  • Zihymua
    HiHi you will have fun Tried this, open a GMidi file a good one with an intensive Drum region, delete all track instruments except the region with midi signal and assigned Ultrabeat and check with the preset there some work really good and other one not at all PS you are able to change drum sound assignment in Ultrabeat Let us know about your discovery and new possibility
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: