macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hapapaa
    Arpeggiator
    Steve, Great new TNT series! Just wondering if there is a way to arpeggiate an LP9 virtual instrument using a plugin? I know you can arpeggiate the MIDI input using an arpeggiator object in the environment, but that seems pretty limited. What do you use to arpeggiate your synths? Thoughts? Thanks, ERO
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Arpeggiator
    Hi ERO, Multiple Arpeggiators can be used in the Environment to create some quite wonderful effects... add a delay line and some switches and you can create a powerful and unique arpeggiator... Otherwise there are instruments like Omnisphere that come with a built-in Arpeggiator. But personally, I've not had the need to look beyond these... though I appreciate there are some limitations in using the built-in arpeggiators. :) Rounik
  • steveH
    AND... once you develop your own advanced arpeggiators in Logic's environment you can then incorporate them into you working templates and they'll be there whenever you need them. Read: a little hard work initially creating them turns into a lifetime of enjoying them!
  • Hapapaa
    Ok, "multiple arpeggiators with delay lines", and "advanced arpeggiators"... perhaps you could use one of your new TNT's to illustrate these ideas? I'd love to see more about how you use them. Thanks, ERO
  • steveH
    See TNT 1 Videos: 8-10, 58 and 62! Maybe it's time for an arpeggiator refresh in TNT3, 'tho!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: