macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bavyxoo
    Indicating tremolo and pizzicato for strings in score editor
    Hi I'm new to this forum and to Logic. I'm enjoying the tutorials a lot. I'd suggest a full lesson series on the score editor. For now, does anyone know how to indicate tremolo and pizz markings on a string part in the score editor? Furthermore, is it possible to switch between software instruments on one track? i.e. A typical string part might switch from bowed to pizz to tremolo bowed lines. How do I achieve this without setting up 3 different tracks? Then, as mentioned before, how do I notate it? Thanks a lot
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Indicating tremolo and pizzica...
    Hi misha, Welcome to the macProVideo forums :) The Score Editor is my least often used MIDI Editor... but have you tried writing "Trem" and "Pizz" on the staff? To switch between software instruments I'd recommend keeping three tracks and using the up/down arrow keys to switch personally. You could use a key command to select next/previous channel strip - but this is not an ideal way as it takes time for each instrument to load. Another way is to use the Environment to create a new track and cable it to a cable switcher which is cabled to the three tracks... I could help you set this up - but it's a little complex if you don't have experience delving into the Environment. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: