macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    toggle zoom
    Hi Guys the toggle zoom to fit all selection or all content key command. plz explain? i press the key command which i have set to shift Z, the region and tracks zoom out fully, gr8. How do i get it back to normal zoom? i press the shift Z again(as in toggle) and nothing happens. Anyone,plz clarify. cheers in advance Mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: toggle zoom
    Hi mtec, I have the same issue in Logic 9.1.1. It annoys me too ;-) Toggle zoom works well to view entire project when no region in selected, but it doesn't toggle back to previous zoom level for me. If a region/(s) is selected then it works as it should. Though I used to have some success with selecting all regions (command+A) and then toggle zoom (Z for me)... but this appears to not return to the previous zoom level either :( I like to use the Save as Zoom 1/2/3 & Recall as Zoom 1/2/3 key commands as I find these take me to the zoom levels I find more relevant. e.g. I use: Shift+Control+1,2,3 respectively to save zoom levels with 1 being zoomed in v.close, 2 zoomed in to 8 bars and 3 zoomed to view a sizeable amount if not all of project... Hope that helps, Rounik
  • mtec
    thanks m8, yeah the toggle thing is a pain. ive been using these ones. Zooming: Control +Option+Z = Zoom to fit selection horizontally and vertically (store navigation snapshot) Control+Option and click background of arrange = Backs out through multiple states of zoom Mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Cool. "Control+Option and click background of arrange = Backs out through multiple states of zoom" is one of my faves too :-) Love using the control-option + drag selection area to zoom in... bit tiring on a large display though ;-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: