macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Lezutoa
    Problems With FX Bypass and Stylus
    Hi Everyone, I'm having a strange problem with the FX Bypass Button. I've got it to work (yay!) and I've gotten to the "floating window" stage and everything looks fine -- until I click on my Stylus application on the Arrange page. When I do this, the button changes to the MultiTimb. icon and won't change back. Stylus is located on the Environment Page where I've got my other Synths but it's not being selected nor is it being connected by the Monitor. There's nothing in the video about this so I was wondering what everyone else thought. Thanks for your help and I LOVE these videos -- Thanks Everyone!
  • steveH
    Re: Problems With FX Bypass and St...
    Yes, this is because the environment layer that the FX bypasser is on, is a linked window. You can unlink it by clicking on the chain icon in the upper left corner to turn turn it grey/off. Now it will no longer link to Stylus (or any other window) and remain focussed on the switch! Linking a window means that the linked window will show the contents of current window that you're working on. Like when you select a region on the arrange page and the piano roll editor updates to show you the contents on that region. The environment on the other hand, when linked, will show you the objects that are connected to to the track/object that you're selecting in the arrange. Congrats on successfully building the FX Bypasser!!!!! Be well, Steve H
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: