macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Lexa
    Another Solution for Bypassing Audio & Aux FX
    I created an FX bypass that works with Audio, Aux/Bus, and Master tracks by starting the midi event number at 56 instead of 57. Here is a link to an example project. [url]https://files.me.com/jonlexa/gxj4pl[/url]
  • steveH
    Re: Another Solution for Bypassing...
    Nice job, perfectly executed... but is your name really TNT 3 Bypass FX? Everybody must download this solution!
  • Lexa
    Oops...so much for reading before I type. Lexa
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Lexa If you wish you can change the name (alias) that appears whenever you post on the forums by clicking on the "Forum Settings' link in the right column of the Forums page: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/account/forum-settings[/url] :) Rounik
  • LargerLife
    Yeah the solution is starting from fader value 56-to 71. I'm thinking whether is it possible to dynamic enviroment object assigning, for example the FX bypassing object to the currently selected audio, aux, or instrument track, so as I select one in the mixer that bypasses all its inserts.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi lagerLife, Interesting idea. Not sure the Channel Strip can easily inform a Bypass FX object of the type of channel strip it is... Although I've created one which allows the user to choose whether the FX Bypasser is connected to audio/Aux or a SI channel strip. :) Rounik
  • steveH
    Unfortunately, selecting a channel object in the mixer or the environment doesn't create any data which can be used in the environment. Nice idea, tho! Like Rounik hinted, there is a way to have a single Fx Bypasser switch between and/or bypass both SI channel strips and audio (based) channel strips... I'm just patiently waiting for one of our members to create it and post it! (Not you Rounik!!!!) :) Steve
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:]I'm just patiently waiting for one of our members to create it and post it! (Not you Rounik!!!!) :)[/quote] LOL! OK... I'll miss out on the fun this time then ;-)
  • Lexa
    got it...thanks!
  • Lexa
    still new to this forum thing...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: