macProVideo.com
Forums
  • SixStringsDown
    Re: Another Solution for Bypassing...
    from what I can tell, starting at 56 doesn't seem to do anything to the midi tracks. So couldn't you just do exactly what you made in your tutorial, but start at 56 and hook it up to all the tracks in the project?
  • steveH
    Actually, changing the the event to 56 causes the input to bypass on software instrument channels which is why we need a different solution!
  • SixStringsDown
    oh! I didn't notice. I suppose I would have if I actually tried playing with it. I wasn't sure if this was a super easy challenge or if it was an actual challenge. hmmmm...okay maybe I'll try to figure something out.
  • steveH
    Please do!
  • Lexa
    Yes because of this, I had to have one bypass for my audio and aux channels and another for the software instrument tracks. It would be nice to have one that works across all the tracks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Lexa, There are many ways to create interesting objects in Logic's Environment... It can be done... ... perhaps a switch of some kind would help make it work ;-) Rounik
  • steveH
    Rounik.... so coy! Maybe in this month's TNT there will be another solution! Steve H
  • SixStringsDown
    I DID IT!!![img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4073/4881735535_08eaaa1053_b.jpg[/img] I just added an extra transformer that turns 56 into 72 and another monitor object. Hopefully the picture explains itself. =)
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Tieg, Nice one! Am I right in thinking in your environment, if you want to bypass all FX on an audio channel strip you cable from the the 'Audio Channels" Monitor object to the Audio CS... and to bypass fx on the SI CS cable out from the "Software Instruments" Monitor object to a SI channel strip? R
  • steveH
    Good work Tieg!!!!!! Keep a look out for my solution in the upcoming TNTs! Steve H
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: