macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Greg K
    tracking out dj mixes in logic
    hi, i put together a lot of dj mixes and then share them with my friends. recently i started tracking my mixes, meaning i seperate the songs so that when the cd is burned it has different tracks or songs on a mix so that you can skip a song you don't like. i have yet to figure out how to do this in logic. every time i sperate the file, the transition between songs is not smooth. i've been taking the file and importing it into Peak Pro and able to get it done there. how can i accomplish this in logic? i'd like to be able to have different tracks that i can skip to in the mix. thanks greg
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: tracking out dj mixes in logic...
    Hi Greg, Welcome to the forums :) Do you have Logic Studio? If so, Waveburner is included and lets you create CD's in the way you want to. Simply export the tracks and load them into Waveburner where you set the fade between each "CD track" and create gapless transitions that way. :) Rounik
  • Greg K
    yes, i have logic studio and just saw that i have waveburner. thanks. will start using it.
  • Rounik Admin
    It's a great app and makes creating professional red-book compliant CDs very elegant. I'd highly recommend JF Brissettes tutorial: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/waveburner[/url] Let us know if you need any more help. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: