macProVideo.com
Forums
  • augiealexander.com
    Deleting Audio FOR GOOD, not just removing from session
    Hello, I searched for this answer w/o any luck. When I am recording audio, and I completely flub a take and I delete it, I get a window that asks if I want to permanently delete it or just remove it. However, I'm having a hell of a time one the audio has been there for a while, I can't seem to find out how to permanently delete it. I can delete it from the session, but it's still on the HD in the Audio Folder. I'm not getting that little dialog window asking me if it's a permanent delete or not.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Deleting Audio FOR GOOD, not j...
    Hi! There's two ways of deleting audio files from a project. 1. delete it from the Bin: Open the Bin & select the file(s) and press Delete/backspace. This will remove it from the Bin. However, it will remain within the Audio Files folder in your Project folder. 2. Delete it permanently from the project folder. Open the Bin, select the file(s) and press Control-Backspace or Audio File > Delete File(s). A dialog will appear warning you the file will be deleted from your computer. The file will be removed from the Bin and audio Files folder and placed in the Trash. Once you empty the Trash it will be gone from your HD. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: