macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Nitygua
    bouncing and markers
    I've been asked by a media music library to submit my music and the "tracks must not contain edit markers." Is there a way to keep them out of the bounce other than just deleting them from the project? Thanks, John
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: bouncing and markers
    Hi John, That's a good question... I'd try bouncing your tracks as normal and then in the from the Bin use the copy/convert selected files command. That should make it easier to export the files without the marker info. Hope that helps Rounik
  • Nitygua
    Hi Rounik, I tried bouncing to the bin and using the copy/convert but found no way to remove the markers. I'm not sure how to export from there. I usually use the finder to take the files I need from a project, either from the bounces folder or the bin if need be. What I ended up doing was just deleting the markers, bouncing and then not saving the project when I close Logic. Thanks, John
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey John, Interesting! Did you try exporting the tracks (file > Export) - although this won't export certain automation values... I wonder if that process also embeds marker info into the exported files... Your workaround is exactly what I would do btw ;-) Rounik
  • Christian L
    Hi John, It's very simple to do. Simply import the bounced file in a Logic project. Logic will ask you if you want to import the markers. Say yes or no, it doesn't matter. Select the audio file in the arrangement and choose : Options >Marker >Remove Marker from Audio file. Cheers! :) Christian
  • Rounik Admin
    Doh! That's brilliant Christian! :) Rounik
  • Nitygua
    That's great...nice and simple. Thanks
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: