macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cavahia
    Logic Tutorials
    I am an amateur, but keen and ethusiastic, user of Logic Studio. Having bought most of the Logic tutorials including Tips and Tricks I have been quite diligent in submitting reviews. However, I think it is important to provide feedback on a regular basis as the tutorials provide greater and greater benefit along with usage and acquired experience. Steve H deserves great credit and admiration for the way he has produced the Logic tutorials in such an informative and easy to understand manner given the obvious hurdles of delivering very complex concepts. He has certainly improved my understanding of the theory behind recording and mastering techniques and I re-educate myself on an almost daily basis. My wife plays the keyboard and sings and I "tinker" at being the recording technician. Over the past year, thanks to Logic and Steve H we can honestly say that our efforts have improved beyond measure and, as we understand even more, we go back and re-engineer. Indeed, it is great fun and totally absorbing. With TNT3, Steve is a welcome "visitor" every month and he is very, very welcome. Kindest regards to all at MacProVideo.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Tutorials
    Thanks MacScoop! Really glad to hear your feedback! I'm moving this thread to Steve H's TNT forum so he can see it too :) Best Rounik
  • steveH
    Re: Logic Tutorials
    Thanks MacScoop! I really work hard on making my tutorials and all of our tutorials here at mPV the best that they can be! I really appreciate you kind words, Steve H
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: