macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zydagui
    FX Bypass button
    Found the button really useful, thanks and enjoyed going through the process of creating it (even if I couldn't really understand the 'whys and wherefores') but I may have missed something: I placed the floating window on my screen but when I change channels, the button defaults to the mixer - could you tell me how to keep the bypass button in the floating window even when I change to a different channel? The only way I can do it at the moment is to go out of that screen to another screen and then back again. Many thanks for this and all your great tutorials.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: FX Bypass button
    Hi Petthor, It's all about Link modes in Logic. In the top left of all the Editing windows is the Link button. Before you make your Environment into a floating window turn off the link mode (grey). This will make sure that window will not update / link to what is selected in the Arrange area. Thanks! Rounik
  • Zydagui
    Durr! Thanks for the reminder about the link buttons! Petthor
  • steveH
    Yup, all about linking! After about 20 years of using Logic... I STILL make that mistake! Steve H
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: