macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Andy Sparx
    FX Bypasser
    After successfully building the fx bypasser, I feel a little more confident about working in the environment. Thanks for that...paradoxically, I've got a headache just thinking about the seemingly bottomless pit of programming possibilities available!...still, there's always paracetamol for that. You mention, in the August TNT, a resource area where it's possible to download the environment you built for controlling all channel strip types. I can't seem to find it, can you help me out? I'm really enjoying to learn, and learning to enjoy via your tutorials, keep up the good work!
  • steveH
    Re: FX Bypasser
    I was looking for them myself! Where did they go? I'll investigate.
  • steveH
    OK. They're back up on the product page: http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic304 Steve H
  • Andy Sparx
    Thanks for that! My "Autoload" (as it was once called) contains 3 multi-out instruments, each with 6 stereo outs, 6 sofware instruments, 8 audio channels, 8 fx send busses, 8 sub-mix busses and the outputs. I want to include the fx bypasser switch into my start up template. Am I right in thinking I can open your version, delete all the channel strips and import what's left into my template? I also find it tricky (i.e not being able to follow each cable, as they overlap) manually cabling so many channel strips on my modest 21 inch screen, is there a handy tip for doing this more easily? Thanks again Andy
  • steveH
    You can import my fx bypass layer into your environment by: In the environment window choose Options/Import Environment/Layer and then navigate to my project and layer and select, "Import". Regard patching shortcuts... there's no elegant solution for patching one object to many objects except serially which wouldn't be apropos in this case. There are some cable patching shortcuts in the Template Buffer area of the environment option that can be useful for certain patching applications!
  • Andy Sparx
    thanks for the info! will check Template Buffer area in more detail.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: