macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Alex Commins
    Do I need to save space designer impulse responses
    I just want to make sure about this. If I have used Space Designer, but I have chosen impulse responses that are included in Logic (just their already made impulse responses), and not tweaked them in any way, then when I save a Copy of the Project, I would think that I do NOT have to check the box "Copy space designer impulse responses to Project Folder" -- am right? In other words, is this box only for impulse responses that you have tweaked to make your own?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Do I need to save space design...
    Hi Alex Saving the impulse responses to the project folder would be useful if you plan to share the project with someone else or on another Mac/version of Logic where you're not certain that system will have the full install or the same content. I don't save impulse responses or EXS24 instrument files to my project folder unless I am passing the project to a collaborator. Definitely, if you have created your own IRs then you normally shouldn't need to save them to the project folder unless you're archiving your projects or sharing it with someone else/another system. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: