macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xapemau
    Logic 8
    Hi,I have a problem with the final mix.(off line) When I set start to 1.1 1 1. I get this sound trail from a plugins echo.I have tried to set it from 0.1 1 1 for example.I don't get a clean sound from the beginning of the bounce.How do I get around this problem?thx
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic 8
    try moving all your regions so the project starts at 2 1 1 1. Also what plugins are we talking about? Try playing an empty area of the Arrange to get rid of anything in Logic's buffer and then bouncing the project.
  • Xapemau
    Hi,thanks for your quick response! I am using Massive with Kore 2 and it has a long reverb trail. Do you mean; to move all tracks in the tune up a bar or two? How do you move all regions at once to the next bar or two?thx
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey hamaric, 1. Select all regions (command-A). 2. Drag any of the selected regions to the right by one bar. (Usually easiest to select a region starting on Bar 1). .... After finishing playing your project, stop... and play an empty area of the project to clear the buffer. This sounds like an issue with Kore 2 and Logic 8 holding the remnants of the reverb tail in the buffer. :) R
  • Xapemau
    Hi,I let the tune clear the buffer zone and went back to the beginning and it works just fine now.Thanks a lot for your help.
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs hamaric, Glad it's helped :) R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: