macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jimandroz
    The glue tool?
    Hi Rounik, On to another subject... I tried to use the glue tool and it didn't work. I would have thought this would be easy. Do you need a new note then tool and paste? Any help is appreciated, as usual. Thanks! Roz
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: The glue tool?
    Hi Roz, What did you try to use the glue tool on? If you try, for example, to glue two blue apple loops together that won't work. You should solo the tracks and bounce them to a new audio file. Generally, I never use the glue tool... not much need for it... but occasionally I'll use it to glue / merge two MIDI regions. Hope that helps Rounik
  • jimandroz
    Re: Bouncing
    Thanks Rounik! Another question...How do I send a newly created song to Itunes. I want to download this to ipod. Also, once the song is in Itunes, can I convert this to a mp3. How do I do this. I really appreciate the help. A step by step procedure would be most helpful. Roz
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: The glue tool?
    Hi Roz, To send a song to iTunes is better explained in the Logic 101 tutorial. Here are the very basics: 1. File > Bounce 2. Enable and select the mp3 category and choose the settings you wish. 3. Tick "send to iTunes" 4. Select the beginning and end points of the project to be bounced and click OK. btw, you can also bounce to uncompressed format like aiff/wave (in PCM) and then drag the file into iTunes manually. You need to check your settings within iTunes (Preferences > General > Import Settings) to choose what format a file will be converted to when imported into iTunes. Also, once a song is in iTunes you can right-click on it and choose 'Convert to mp3'. Thanks Rounik p.s. It'd be great if in the future you can post separate questions in a new thread. This makes it easy for others searching for answers in the future to find the info ;-) Thanks :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: