macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bavyxoo
    score editor -- articulation
    Hiyo Does anyone know a good way to make slur markings between two notes in the score editor? I've managed to drag the little slur line to the notes, but it's rather clumsy and time consuming to make one slur look right. Perhaps there's a command key or something? Thanks Misha
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: score editor -- articulation
    Hi Misha, Sure. Open the Key Commands window: (Option+K) or Logic Pro > Preferences > Key Commands In the search field type in "slur" The insert slur up/down commands are unassigned, so: - click on the command. - click on 'Learn by Key Label' - press the keys+modifiers on your keyboard you wish to assign to that command. Hope that helps :) Rounik
  • Bavyxoo
    Thanks Rounik That worked pretty well! Is there any way to fine tune the specific settings of the slur so that it lands closer to the notes? i.e. adjust the parameters? Best Misha
  • Rounik Admin
    Yup! In the Key Commands window type in "nudge" Scroll down to the Score Window section and you'll be able to assign commands to: Nudge position up Nudge position down Nudge position left Nudge position right :) R
  • Jotagai
    Hi I assigned the key commands for adding slur up-down and crescendo-decrescendo but when I select the notes and push the command keys nothing seems to happen. Could anyone help? Thanks a lot! Bence
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: