macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Ninja
    Copying tracks
    Hi, I recently started a new project in Logic with Reason 4 in slave mode and for some reason, if I try to copy a track on to another track, all the audio tracks in Logic become soundless or mute. If I undo that step the audio tracks will be unmuted again. I have tried this countless times and tried a lot different things. Seems like a bug, What do you guys think?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Copying tracks
    Hey Logic Ninja, What method are you using to copy tracks? :) R
  • Logic Ninja
    Hey Rounik : ) , I'm pressing option and dragging the audio to another track.
  • Logic Ninja
    I just noticed that if I even move a track just a little bit, everything goes mute, its not just copying thats affecting it.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Logic Ninja, I've heard of this bug that is seemingly random (not experienced it myself). You should be fine in a new project... or try this: 1. Preferences > Audio > Devices: Make sure you have Universal Track mode enabled. 2. Preferences > Audio > General: Switch the Track/Mute solo mode to: Slow 3. Turn on Solo mode (hit S on your keyboard). Do this again to unsolo all regions. 4. Change the Track/Mute solo mode to: Fast. Does it work ok now? This is definitely an odd bug! You can send a bug report to here: [url]http://www.apple.com/feedback/logicpro.html[/url] Let me know if it works or not. Rounik
  • Logic Ninja
    Sorry for the super late reply. Yeah, I just ended up making a new project all together and transfered all the files in there. It works perfectly there. I did report it to apple. Thanks for the help Rounik!
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem! Glad to know it was just a project specific bug. :) R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: