macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jimandroz
    Can't stop the sound from continuing thru song..?
    I have a snipet that I put into my piece, and the problem is that it keeps sounding throughout the piece and won't turn off. Point is I want it for the location that I placed it but want it to stop and I don't know how to stop it past the point I need. Thanks for help. Roz
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Can't stop the sound from...
    Hi Roz, You'll need to give me more specific info... 1. What is the sound that "keeps sounding"? 2. What type of tracks do you have in your project (e.g. Audio/Software Instrument/External MIDI) 3. On Audio tracks do you have any regions looped to the end of the project? 4. On any Software Instrument Tracks do you have an Ultrabeat instrument as the Input? If so, double click on it and make sure it's internal Sequencer is set NOT On. Let me know if this helps :) Thanks Rounik
  • jimandroz
    Hi, Okay...It is a software instrument track. On the left for this track, the settings read from top to bottom: Cello Section Legato, Chan EQ, Space Dsn, EXS24, out 1-2. I cut a snipet from an apple loop, and I like this, but then this cello drone like sound continues through my piece and I can seem to turn it off. I like it to a certain point, but I have no control and it continues sounding. Let me know if I've been specific enough in describing this problem. Thanks for your help! Roz
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Roz, Thanks. Well, this is odd. Try the following and play your project after each step: 1. Bypass the Space Designer plugin. (Option/alt-click on it's slot in the channel strip). 2. Make sure you are not playing the loop in the Apple Loop Browser at the same time by clicking on the Arrange are's background and then pressing play. 3. Open a new project and use the same Apple Loop. Do you get the same behavoiur? If none of these help, can you upload the project here and I'll take a look. Let me know and I'll give you instructions on how to do this. Thanks Rounik
  • jimandroz
    Hi Rounik, Thanks for the help. I just turned down the channel and not it's not continuing the sound. It fixed itself. Roz Have another question coming regarding the score which I'll put into a new thread.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: