macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kipeweu
    How to control Nord Modular in Logic?
    Hi, I hooked up my nord modular rack synth via midi with my master-keyboard and also via midi with my audio interface (presonus firestudio project). Now i can trigger the sounds from the modular with my keyboard. And the connection with the modular editor runs fine. But now i have a problem with Logic. When i record some keys with my keyboard on a midi track in the arrangement window the created region is full of "xxxxxxxx" and contains no midi notes. And in the transport window on the midi activation display flashes the information "x 1 51 80". I tried to create a multi-instrument in the environment but nord modular says "error". Has anybody the same problem or experience with this an could help me? Thanks for your help. greets Michi LogicPro 7, 10.5.8, MacBookPro 2,33
  • Kipeweu
    Re: How to control Nord Modular in...
    Hi, In the meantime i have the problem solved. My hookup was wrong with all the midi cables. But now it works fine. Thanks anyway. friendly greetings Michi
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: How to control Nord Modular in...
    Hi Mitch, Glad to hear you figured it out in the meantime! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: