macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jimandroz
    Printing the score for the song?
    Hi again, I am wondering how to print the score for the entire song. Do I select all (highlight everything) and hit score and print? That would be great if I can get the entire score. thanks for you help as usual. Roz
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Printing the score for the son...
    Hi Roz, Make sure you have all the regions selected and then open the Score Editor. All parts should now appear in the Score Editor window. There's a useful section in the manual on Printing the Score (p.864): "Printing a Score The last step is printing your score. The printed result always corresponds to what you see in the Score Editor window. (Page Score view must be turned on.) To print the score Choose File > Print (or use the corresponding key command, default assignment: Command-P). The Print dialog opens. Choose printing options (including printing to PDF), and click the Print button. Before printing, you may want to turn on Print view, which shows the page margins onscreen. To turn on Print view ChooseView>PageDisplayOptions>PrintView(onlyaccessiblewhenPageScoreview is active). More information can be found in âPrinting the Score.â Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further help. :) R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: