macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Greg K
    Curving automation lines and Soundtrack Pro issues
    hey there, have a couple of things for logic. 1. I am watching Logic 303 TNT 1 video 71 Creating CC Banks. in the middle of the tutorial, Steve curves the automation line by clicking ctrl/option and then dragging on the line. I have Logic 9 and those key commands bring out the zoom tool. Is there a new key command for this? 2. Also, When I watched TNT 1 Video 68 Soundtrack Pro Round trip, it showed us how to use an audio loop in soundtrack pro. when i get the file into soundtrack pro, it seems that the software can't handle it. i press play and it freezes or moves very slowly and i can't play the file in soundtrack pro. I have a a MacBookPro1,1 intel core duo with 2 GB of ram. Is there a setting that i'm missing in soundtrack pro, do i need to reinstall the software? thanks. greg k
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Curving automation lines and S...
    Hi Greg, 1. Yes, the Logic 303 TNT1 was recorded when Logic 7 and 8 was a round so a couple of standard hardwired key commands have changed since. Shift-Control will turn the mouse pointer into the Automation Curve tool in Logic 9. Control-Option turns the pointer into the Zoom tool. This makes sense as Control-Option + Arrow keys zooms in/out horizontally/vertically. 2. Which version of STP are you running? What about your OS version? It works fine for me. I use this feature fairly often and was using it just last week on a number of files. What kind of file are you sending to STP from Logic? Thanks Rounik
  • Greg K
    hey Rounik, 1. thanks for the info. 2. The version of STP that I'm running is 1.1, the reason is because i have Final Cut Pro as well and when i tried to reinstall the software it said that Soundtrack pro or Compressor would not be compatible with my Final Cut Pro version 5.1.4 which would not effect my video editing, but Compressor is tied into STP when I tried to reinstall and that, I use a lot. Do you know of any work arounds? or am I going to have to upgrade my Final Cut?
  • Greg K
    also I have OS 10.6.4
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: