macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zwski
    Logic Pro8 Mixer/volume problem
    Good day, all of the "sudden" when arming the track with R (record) (with Instrument, e.g. EXS24) the Track volume shoots down, as in lowering the entire volume to -40. I noticed that if I unarm the track, the volume stays at 0. could my MIDI (keyboard via USB) be causing this? what could be the problem be. many thanks for any assistance with this. TMSZ.
  • Christian L
    Re: Logic Pro8 Mixer/volume proble...
    Hi Zwski, Do you click on the "R" in the track header to arm a track or do you use a key command ? Are you sure there's no automation on your track ? Can you try to open a brand new project to see if you have the same issue ? Christian
  • Zwski
    Hello Christian, It was not the automation, it was a DAW 101 problem. I completely forgot ( I never use them) that the faders from my Keyboard where activated, I placed my typing keyboard in a way that it had one of the faders all the way down. and that is what it was creating the issue. (embarrassing to say, but thats what it was). thank you very much for looking in to this. zwski-
  • Christian L
    No problem Zwski! I'm glad you found the solution to your problem. Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: