macProVideo.com
Forums
  • coFane
    Bouncing and exporting Aux strips?
    What's the best way to bounce audio that is running through an aux strip? Also, more specifically... If I want to "export all tracks as audio files" but I have have many of those tracks running through aux strips how can I ensure that each track I export will be processed by the FX plugs that are on whatever aux it might be bussed to?? Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Bouncing and exporting Aux str...
    Hey CoFane! Well, there are a few different possibilities. Most peeps will tell you to solo these channel strips and bounce them manually...Which is a good idea. Alternatively, you can set up a system to send all your channels to new Buses, route those as the input to new Audio channels and record the input on these Audio tracks... Or, here's a quick tip: In the Mixer select all the Aux channels and control-click on them & choose "Create Arrange track". In the Arrange area create an empty MIDI region for each Aux track. Make sure it is the length of the project (or as long as needed to overlap sound going through the Aux Channel). Now choose File > Export all tracks... Hope that helps R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: