macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Darren
    September TNT
    Hi Steve, I was just wondering when the September TNT will be coming out? Its getting close to the end of the month. Cheers Darren
  • steveH
    Re: September TNT
    Hey Darren, It will be published by the end of the week and it features an amazing cameo appearance by our awesome forum master and Logic expert - ROUNIK!! He's been working very hard on these videos and they are wonderful! In fact, I've already incorporated his cool new environment construction into some of my Logic templates! I can't wait for the rest of our TNT family to see it! Meanwhile, I'm already working on a very cool beat mashing remixing TNT for October!! Stay tuned!!!!! Steve H.
  • Dekuruy
    Oh! That's awesome! Rounik's last cameo in TNT2 was fantastic, and I'm sure this will be the same. Can't wait. October sounds great as well, Steve. Keep up the great work! And, thanks a million. Adam
  • steveH
    Hi agagag! Thanks. It's all about enjoying what you do! And.... I do! Steve
  • Wipavue
    Cool job, Rounik! I've thought on and off for a while that a visual metronome would be cool!
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Glenn, glad to found it useful! Which of the three visual metronome types do you see yourself using? :) Rounik
  • Darren
    Exellent TNT Rounik, Thanks. I will certainly get use out of a visual metronome. Excellent speeking voice too I might add.
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Darren! Hope you will partake in the Visual Metronome Challenge too..? :) R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: