The prices for each tutorial are displayed in dollars. I would recommend you start with the Logic 101: Core Logic 9 tutorial:
After completing that course you'll have a better idea of whether you want to explore the different synths, samplers, advanced MIDI and Audio, etc. Logic is a deep program!
OK. Let's try a step-step method:
1. Visit the link to the Core Logic 9 tutorial.
2. Click on Download HD button.
The tutorial is added to your shopping cart.
3. Click on 'Secure Checkout' and purchase the tutorial with the payment method of your choice.
4. Once you've purchased the tutorial launch NED on your Mac.
5. Make sure you log in using the same email address (username) and password you used when you purchased your tutorial.
6. Click on 'Downloads & Admin' in the Library.
7. Click on 'Download' and your purchased tutorial(s) will now begin downloading.
For more info check out our FAQ section:
or if you need more technical help with NED please contact our Support Team for the best advice!
Do let me know how you get on.