macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mikey52
    Quick midi question for Admins
    Hey guys, It's been about 7-8 months since my last post... but I had a quick question on midi If I wanted to have a performed midi part all be the same (length and velocity.... obviously not the notes)... Is there a real quick way to do that? I have a feeling its gonna be somewhere in the List menu, but I wanted to get clarity and speed from you guys. So: Same Velocity & Same Length ... fast/shortcut. (I also want to say thanks especially to Rounik who has really been a great help to me on this forum... thanks buddy)
  • Hamish H
    Re: Quick midi question for Admins...
    Hi Mikey I'm no an admin by any stretch but i know this one! You have to do sort of the same thing twice: Note length: command a to select all hold down option and shift and change the length of one of the notes. They'll all snap to the length of the one you're changing. Velocity: select the Velocily tool (esc 9) command a to select all hold down option and shift and change the velocity of one of the notes. They'll all snap to the velocity of the one you're changing. Or you can use the Transform window (under the function menu in the piano roll) Hope that helps! H PS I also think that Rounik and his advice is gold.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Quick midi question for Admins...
    Hey Mikey good to see you back! And Hamish, your method is spot on :) It's little commands like this which make me love Logic even more! Thanks for the kind words. Appreciate it! btw, if you guys are subscribers or have purchased the Logic TNT3 tutorial - check out this months TNT3 videos coming soon... [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/tips-n-tricks&id=28380[/url] Thanks! Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: