macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mehdi2
    Locating samples
    Every time I load samples into ultra beat in Logic and then save the project, when I come back to work on it Logic asks me to locate all the samples I have used. This is a very laborious task, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
  • Hamish H
    Re: Locating samples
    Hi Mehdi You can save the Ultrabeat settings in the project so they'll be there evrytime. Choose File > Project Settings > Assets You need to tick the box called 'Include Assets' and then (under Advanced options) 'Copy Ultrabeat samples to project folder' You can also save EXS files, Space designer files and movie files. There are other key commands, and ways to access the Assets menu, on page 1005 of the Logic manual. Rounik also taught us a great way to save files to a separate folder that you can call up in any project: https://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=27746&sid=#27753 This was for the ES2 but I think it should work the same for Ultrabeat Hope that helps!
  • Mehdi2
    Re: Locating samples
    Thanks! That's really helpful.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: