macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    A letter to Santa Claus...
    Dear Santa Claus Today, watching again the short video tutorial by S.Horelick about Logic 64bit, I've seen that on his computer he has the Vienna Ensemble Pro icon. Well, I just installed it and I guess it's a wonderfull toy, not always easy to use in all the possibility it has. So, dear Santa Claus, why don't you ask Steve to do some video tutorial (maybe in TNT3) about this? I guess we could do more than a few to be happy about it. I promise I'll try to be a better person, at least until Christmas! Thanks for reading my letter Santa Claus Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: A letter to Santa Claus...
    Ciao Roberto, Glad to know you believe in Santa! The Elves have told us you have been very good this year - so... I'm moving your thread to Steve H's Logic TNT forum... and let's hope Santa comes early... :) Elf Rounik
  • steveH
    Dear Roberto, Santa had his elf, Igor, call up your personal "Naughty or Nice" file and it appears as though you have not been nearly as good as you would have us think you we're. So, I'm sorry but, no Vienna tutorials for you! Actually, I try to keep the TNT's focussed on Logic and not external stuff. There would be only a small fraction of TNT's that employ the Vienna plugs... it wouldn't be fair! Try again next year after you clean up your act! Yours, Santa H :)
  • roberto
    mmmh, Dear Santa H. and elf Rounik, yes, I know I'm a bad one. So, as a punishment, I'll memorize all VE PRO Manual all alone! But you, keep working as you do, and thanks for the fun you are able to put even in hard stuff ...jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way... Roberto
  • steveH
    Ho, Ho, Ho!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: