macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mehdi2
    Tempo of loops
    I downloaded a pack of acapellas and I am having trouble syncing the tempo of the acapellas with my tracks in logic. Is there a way to determine the tempo of non-apple loops in logic without just counting out the bars? Also, I have recently purchased a set of monitoring speakers (M-audio: the most economical on the market) and I seem to always get a buzzing sound when creating big bass sounds. When I turn the bass down it just doesn't have the same kick to it. Anyone have any tips as to what i'm doing wrong. Thanks! Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Tempo of loops
    Hi Mehdi, It really helps to know the number of bars/beats of the loop you're trying to match Logic's tempo to. I'm used to doing the: - count number of bars - set locators in Logic to correspond to that number of bars (e.g. set cycle area to 2 bars if loop is two bars long)] - Options > Tempo > Adjust tempo using region length and locators or Options > Tempo > Adjust tempo using Beat Detection... As for the Monitors... difficult to say. have you tried playing back commercially produced songs using these Monitors? Do you get the same buzzing? It might be these monitors will not reproduce sub bass sounds very well... Where are your monitors located? Is the buzz due to vibration from your desk/table/etc?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: