Re: Temp Issue while recording in ...
1. Did you try recording again in a new blank project?
2. I've really not come across this issue before and don't think you should try re-installing Logic until we've done a couple of other trouble shooting ideas first..
3. When you playback the audio region, does the waveform reflect it is "speeded up" compared to how you recorded it?
4. Go to AudioMIDI setup in Applications/Utilities/
and check that your audio interface is set to the correct sample rate.
5. Do you have the latest drivers for your Saffire?
6. Is there any software that comes with the Saffire that allows you set it up, e.g. levels, monitoring, sample rate?
7. Can you try recording using your Mac's built-in Mic both in the same project and a new project. Is the audio speeded up there too?
8. As an aside do you have any Tempo information written in the Global Tracks area?
9. Please open Garageband and try recording your voice there. Is it speeded up?
10. Finally, could you list your system spec:
Mac, processor, ram
OSX version (e.g. 10.6.4)
Logic version (e.g. 9.1.1)
Thanks. It's really important to understand whether this is project specific and whether this happens with both the Saffire and built-in Mic as the interface. Also, testing between Logic and GB.