macProVideo.com
Forums
  • logic loops.
    Need Some help ..
    Hey people..greetings from denmark .. just got a very nice loop pack for my logic pro 9 the loops are bitrate 48.000 so logic makes the switch to 48 bitrate everytime i drag a loop into a project thats ok .. BUT...something is wrong .. if i open an old projekt with some old loops and drag a new 48.000 bitrate loop into it ...it plays ..but if i open a new projekt and make new audio track and drag one of the new loop to it ...i have no sound ..and if drop it just to the aranger so it makes its own track ...still no sound ...BUT if i open an old projekt and add the same loop to the aranger ..i have sound . .why ....very strange .. one last thing ..all loop i have tryied on logic can be preview played before dragging it into the aranger but the new ones cant be preview played the only difference is that the new loops are bitrate 48.000 wave format ..hope anybody can help ...thanks again ...BACHUUS
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Need Some help ..
    Hi BACHUUS, Welcome to the forums :) I've not tried using 48kHz Apple loops in Logic. I know that Logic can get pretty grumpy at times using 48k and above Apple Loops. Can I suggest that in a new project you make sure the project's sample rate is set to 48kHz before previewing or dragging loops into the Arrange area? Does that make a difference? Thanks Rounik
  • logic loops.
    Hey Again .. Still no sound even if i go for 48 mode...no sound ..but if i open an old projekt it works..very strange ..
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Are you running Logic 9.1.1? What about version of OSX? Thanks R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: