macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ben
    erased my metronome, how do I get it back?
    I accidentally erased my metronome. Don't know how, but the MIDI click instrument got erased also in the all objects and clicks and ports. I restored it there, so now I get a click when I use the metronome, but how do I restore the channel strip so I can assign the output of that klopfgeist thing?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: erased my metronome, how do I ...
    Hey Ben, Wow... you like erasing things ;-) OK. So from the New > menu in the Environment you can find the MIDI Click object. In the Mixer layer of the Environment reassign a track/channel strip to Audio 256. That should do it. Let me know if this works. R
  • Ben
    Wait, how do I reassign a track/channel strip to that audio (isn't it an instrument actually?). When I click on new > channel strip the audio and software instrument options are grayed out.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Ben, oops. You're right... but it doesn't matter anyways when it comes to reassigning tracks. 1. Open the Environment and navigate to the Mixer layer. 2. Create a new channel strip (any channel strip) from New > Channel Strip > xxxxxx 3. In the Inspector click on "Channel" and from the drop down menu choose Inst > Inst 256. Done. The Klopfgeist returns! :)
  • Ben
    That did the trick :) Once again, danke! Der geist auf Klopfen ist glücklich (or something like that).
  • Rounik Admin
    Great! The knocking ghost (Klopfgeist) returns... hmmm sounds like something for Halloween! :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: