macProVideo.com
Forums
  • logic Pro 9
    Re: Analog Gear connections with L...
    yes i usually keep the mix dial in the middle or slightly to the left because all the way to the right it will be no sound
  • Hamish H
    one time I took the USB connection from my mbox out of my mac without turning it off - it really messed it up. I was getting signal on record enabled channels (peaking at 0!) when I had nothing plugged in at all, and then noise over everything when I di record something. I tried downloading the latest drivers from digidesign and after a couple of attempts it stopped. Have you checked Avid? they have a new driver update for mbox standalone on mac http://avid.custkb.com/avid/app/selfservice/search.jsp?DocId=375651&ssdFilterCommunity15=1409&ssdFilterCommunity13=0&ssdFilterCommunity11=0&ssdFilterCommunity10=368&ssdFilter_SearchKeyWord=mbox+mac&page=1&ssdSearchOperator=0&ssdFilterCommunity3=1450&Hilite=mbox+mac
  • Hamish H
    whoooah.. i seem to have broken the forum... The link still works though, (just make sure you copy it right off the screen - sorry!)
  • Rounik Admin
    ha! Don't worry Hamish, the forum's not broken!! A better way to add a link is to click on "Add Link" just below the 'post reply' box and above the "Submit" and "Preview" buttons when you writing your post. In the pop-up box paste the URL into the box and click OK. Here is the link you posted above: [url]http://avid.custkb.com/avid/app/selfservice/search.jsp?DocId=375651&ssdFilterCommunity15=1409&ssdFilterCommunity13=0&ssdFilterCommunity11=0&ssdFilterCommunity10=368&ssdFilter_SearchKeyWord=mbox+mac&page=1&ssdSearchOperator=0&ssdFilterCommunity3=1450&Hilite=mbox+mac [/url] Cheers Rounik
  • logic Pro 9
    Ok...I unplugged everything and plugged everything back in...I also went to the link fro AVID and installed 'watever' drivers were available for the mbox2...and now everything seems to be working!!! Thanks Rounik and Hamish for the help!!! One more thing...So do i make sure to have the Audio tracks on 'Input monitoring' when i record or just 'record enable' And once again THANKS!!!!!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi! That's great news - glad to hear it's all working now! Yes, just Record enable will be fine. Let us know if you have any other questions :) Rounik
  • logic Pro 9
    Well, i do have another question..as for all of the music that i have in my triton that im now inputing into logic..is there a way to make logic a slave to the triton..for example...when i push play on my triton, I would like logic to record exactly at that point...i hope this makes sense
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Logic Pro 9, Could you start a new thread for this question. (It'll be helpful if anyone else searches for an answer to this question in the future). Thanks! There are ways to sync MIDI... but since the release of Logic 8, Logic must act as the Master and external generally as the Slave. However, you can map/assign key commands, such as "Record" to a button on your Triton easily from the Key Commands window. Let me know in a new thread if you need some help with that and I'll take you through how to do so. Thanks :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: