macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    Project start shifts on it's on
    Hello, does anyone aware why when recording the regions will shift over and the project start will shift back to zero? Thanks, Alan
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Project start shifts on it
    Hi Alan, - Do you have "Shuffle L" or "Shuffle R" mode on? - Is the project start on 1 1 1 1 or before this point? Thanks Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    Hello Rounik, how are you? I don't think the Shuffle Left or Right mode is on but I am not sure. My start point is 1111. Each time I record Logic moves the start point to 0111 and the other appear to be at 1111. Thanks, Alan
  • Hamish H
    Hi, just a thought: do you have a 1 bar count in set up in your project settings? this causes the playhead to jump back a bar, ie from 1111 to 0111, but the recording doesn't actually start until 1111. You can check by clicking on Settings/Recording. Hope that helps! Hamish
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey guys, Another couple of ideas... Is the Cycle area set to begin at 0 1 1 1? The Shuffle modes can be found in the "Drag" drop down menu (top right of the Arrange area). Make sure it is set to Overlap or No Overlap. Let us know how you get on. :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: