macProVideo.com
Forums
  • logic Pro 9
    Making logic9 a slave to my analog gear
    Hey i was wondering if there is a way to make Logic9 a slave to my triton keyboard. I would like for logic to record the audio that i have sequenced in my triton already as i play it from the triton whereas now i have to already have logic recording and then i have to play the sequenced audio from my triton. Is there a way to do this?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Making logic9 a slave to my an...
    Hi! Making Logic the slave to external hardware was removed in Logic 8 unfortunately... However, you can make Logic the master and the Triton the slave. Have you explore the MIDI Sync Settings? File > Project Settings > Sync Set the Sync Mode to MTC (MIDI Time Clock) Under the MIDI tab choose to transmit MTC to the specified port. Try this with your Triton's local mode on and off. I believe it should be off, but am not near Logic right now (or a Triton ;-) Hope this helps Rounik btw, does the Triton support Song Position Pointer (SPP)? If so turn it on in Logic pro > Preferences > MIDI (Sync) If not, then make sure it's turned off.
  • logic Pro 9
    Re: Making logic9 a slave to my an...
    hello guys. im back. since our last talk, i was trying to make logic a slave to my triton. well i have tried the way i was told in the last tread, and im getting no luck. The audio when i play it back from logic is very low, and i still cant seem to get the triton to be the slave.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: