macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vivisuy
    Yes, I'm going to be a lot more disciplined with my new 8 core system. I will try to keep it as clean as possible. I noticed that on the systems used for MacProVideo tutorials. Can you recommend any safe limits to what should be allowed on a music production system and where things should be located? Also what items should be removed or "warehoused" when not being worked on? Thanx for your excellent advice. Your knowledge & experience is greatly appreciated. Thanx again. Rob
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: System Failure!
    Hey Rob, What I used to do was have an external drive connected to my main Mac and install Snow leopard on that, which I could use as a separate System for non-music production software. So anything outside of Logic and FCP, NED video tutorials and some other utilities and music making apps would be installed on my other system. ... these days I'm a little lazier 8-) But in general, I just repair permissions and try to spring clean my system completely every few months. Hope this helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: