macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vimadeu
    Bouncing different projects to one track
    I have 10 different projects (with different tracks, instruments, effects) that I would like to daisy chain and bounce onto one CD, so they form a continuous song. How do I do this? Christopher
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Bouncing different projects to...
    Hi Christopher, 1. Bounce each project to a 16bit 44.1 Aiff file. 2. Then (if you are using Logic Studio) take a look in the Applications folder and you'll find Waveburner. This is a dedicated Red-book compliant Pro Audio CD Mastering and Burning software. This tutorial will get you up to speed: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/waveburner[/url] If you use Logic Express, then follow step one above and import the files into iTunes (make sure the import setting in iTunes is set as desired) and create a playlist and burn the playlist to CD. Hope that helps Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Ahhh... just saw you want a "continuous" song/mix? Well, in that case, look at Waveburner which allows you to create gapless transitions between each track. Alternatively, import all the bounced tracks into one Logic project and mix them as desired and bounce to CD (but it will be one long track, with no track markers when you play it back on CD). Cheers Rounik
  • Vimadeu
    Rounik, Thanks again for the advice. It took me a while to get into Waveburner but ...mission accomplished! Christopher
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Christopher, Glad to hear it! Waveburner is a very cool addition to Logic Studio! :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: