macProVideo.com
Forums
  • stratty
    drumagog
    hi ive recently installed drumagog 5 and its brill apart from i have a previous project that i used a year or 2 ago and use it every day the drumagog plugins i used are disabled and i dont know how to enable them again? it says the drumgog plugins are unavailable can someone help? thanks Andy
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: drumagog
    Hi Andy, A few questions, to hopefully get to the bottom of this... - What exact version of Logic are you using now? - What exact version was the "problem" project created with? - What version of OS X are you running? - Does Drumagog work ok with all other projects, new and old? - Can you post a screenshot of the error message? (Command-Shift-4 and drag around the area you want to capture to an image file) - Is Core Audio enabled (Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio [Devices]) Thanks Rounik
  • stratty
    hi rounik im using logic studio 9, i have an imac , the project was created on a power mac g5 and the project was created on logic 8 hope that helps? drumagog works fine with other projects.im using snow leopard Andy
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Andy, Could you post a screenshot? Details on how to do this are here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/general-general&id=15243[/url] Also, in the "problem" project folder, have you tried opening any of the backup project files? To confirm... are you running Logic 9.1.3? OSX 10.6.4... or different versions? thanks
  • stratty
    http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7074/screenshot20101111at155.png hope this works rounik ive tried all the back up files of the project and everything is the same . the 2 other items on the erorr messages are not applicable im running mac 10 6.5 and logic 9.1.3
  • Rounik Admin
    hmmm.. very odd that Drumagog works fine with other projects... I'm stumped... Try this: - Open a new empty project. - Test that drumagog works fine in this project. - Open the Browser in Logic's Media Area - Navigate to the location of the "problem" project file and double-click it to begin the Selective Track Import process. - Select all the elements of the project you wish to import into the current project. When done, test drumagog. Does it work ok now?
  • stratty
    thanks i'll give it a go i'll let you know how it goes thanks for your help rounik!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: