macProVideo.com
Forums
  • 88keez
    Emailing songs
    Does anyone know how to email either a track or a song from Logic? I actually want to download something from Logic to my phone. Should I email it, or should I use an external key to move it to the computer that deals with my phone? Any suggestions would help. Thanks, 88keez
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Emailing songs
    Hi 88keez, Not sure I completely understand. Are you: 1) trying to store the Logic project file with all project data and files on your phone so you can keep it safe/transport it to someone... or 2) ... do you want to listen to the song you've created in Logic on your phone? If it's (2), then check out this blog post on how to get your music out of Logic into the real-world: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/logic-pro/logic-9-howto-export-music-logic[/url] Then when that's done, either email or copy the audio file to a USB stick and follow the usual transfer methods to get files onto your phone. Cheers R
  • 88keez
    Thanks for the link Rounik. It was exactly what I wanted. BTY...I was on the forum earlier in the year asking about Mac and Logic. I got some great help from you and others on this site. I finally bought my Mac a few months ago and am now using Logic. Although there is a bit of a learning curve coming from Cubase, I love my new gear and would recommend it highly. The only problem is...there's never enough time in the day to work on things. lol Thanks again, 88keez
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey 88keez, Yes, I remember, and glad to know you've got into Logic so far. The learning curve can be a little steep at first... but that's what the Logic 101 video is designed for: to get you up and running quickly :) If you haven't already got it, I'd highly recommend it: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9101[/url] But I hear you... time just seems in short supply! But again if you need any help at all pop along here or to the blog area or videos... Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: