macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xapemau
    Ultrabeat import
    Hi,I have the video on ultrabeat.Steve said; Just click on the import button at the top and a window will open, just like on the video.Well I don't have that choice. I just get a window of nothing to choose from.I have Logic P8 10.6.4 Intel mac 2.66 4 GB.Is there a way to go around this? Thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Ultrabeat import
    Hey hamaric Are you running Logic 8.0.2? What do you mean "I just get a window of nothing to choose from."? Did you try clicking on the arrow as well as the actual Import bar/button? Could you post a screenshot of this? Thanks Rounik
  • Xapemau
    Hi,Rounik. Once again, you have been a life saver.It's working when I press the arrow next to the import.I can now find other patches in the Finder window.Thank you very much.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey hamaric, Cool! Yes, it's a subtle difference... if you click on the button itself the Import Kit window opens. The Downward pointing button allows you to then choose the elements from that kit. :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: