macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vivisuy
    Low Latency
    I have been switching to low latency mode in Logic for years never knowing that there was a low latency button on the main interface. I just thought I'd throw that out there. I had been going to the audio preferences pane and just keeping that window open so I could check or un-check low latency mode. What a hassle that was. I was even going to see if there was a key command for low latency mode (someday). I don't know how I missed this. Also, I installed Logic 8 on my new 8 core Mac Pro yesterday. I started the long process of moving over my 3rd party software. I started first with the "least likely to work on OS 10 SL". That program was Virtual Guitarist 2. I got it to work!! It's all down hill from here :-) Rob
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Low Latency
    Hey Rob, Thanks for sharing! One of the most useful tips in Logic is this: Control (right) click everywhere!... and whenever you find a menu option that reads "customise...." click on that too :) Oh, by the way, there is the ability to assign a key command to "toggle Low latency mode". And as for the setting up your new system... I'm really glad to know it's working out as it should. Once you get Logic 9.1.3 on that 8 core Mac Pro with the 64-bit goodness... it should purr along... well, one step at a time :-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: