macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Sync Audio to video tricks
    Follow the link below to find out this Logic workflow trick for syncing audio to video when adjusting the start point of the video. [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/logic-pro/logic-scoring-video-audio-sync-tricks[/url] ...If you do any scoring to video/picture then Steve H's popular Logic 203: Logicâs Music for Picture Toolbox tutorial: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9203[/url] is essential viewing! :)
  • Cejunee
    Re: Re: Re: Sync Audio to video tricks
    I did watch the music for picture video course but I still have a question. I am scoring for a film and need help with an issue. Let's say the film is 15 min long and there are 3 sections: a, b and c. I can export the audio in sections and do my syncing in 3 separate sections but what if she changes the timing of section b? Then that throws c out of sync too. The problem would be solved with three different video files corresponding to the sections of video, separately synced with three separate audio files. But I would like to do this in the same project so that I could also see the flow of the entire piece. This problem would be solved too if I knew how to do the following: import 3 different mov files, one after the other, into the SAME project. I don't see how to bring in another mov file without removing the first one. If I could "open movie" 3 times, to bring in mov files a, b and c successively on the SAME timeline then I could have three different audio files to send to the director, each starting at specific smpte positions (all sections have burn-in time code displayed). So she could easily sync each audio file, I could still view the entire movie in one project and I would have access to all project audio components. Then if she changed the timing of one section, it would not affect the next section because it would have a different starting sync point. I am using Logic 10.0.7 on OSX 10.9.4
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Sync Audio to video tricks
    Hi Scott, Unfortunately you can only import one video into Logic at a time. You can your track for each section in the video and group these into a track stack. then if the video changes. You can import the new video in, and then move the track stack to get it to sync with the new video.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: