macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wyxevia
    No wave forms showing in logic
    Dear Logic Users, Help! For some odd reason, after an audio take the wave form is not appearing on the arrange window. I can view the wave in the sample editor fine, but it does not show up in the arrange window. I have visited my local apple store and they had me re-install logic. Still, after reinstalling and upgrading to 9.1.3 there is no change! I am using a Mackie 1620i as my main interface. It has firewire I/O and runs at 24bit/98k. I doubled checked my setting in logic and still no wave forms. Is there perhaps a reason for this to happen due to my mixer? Should I check for driver upgrades? Does upgrading to 64bit resolution make a difference? I also tried recording audio with my appogee one and the same stuff is happening. Please help! Bobby B
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: No wave forms showing in logic...
    Hi Bobby, Launching Logic in 64-bit mode shouldn't make a difference, but it can't hurt to try in both 32-bit and 64-bit mode. I would unplug all hardware, restart your Mac and launch Logic... open a blank new project and record audio. If still no luck, make sure the Waveform zoom control is adjusted appropriately (bottom right of the Arrange area). Yes, you should always check you are running the latest version of your Audio interface driver. You don't mention the version of OSX you are running...10.6.5 or another version? Also, have you tried trashing your Logic preferences? 1. Quit Logic and go to [Home folder]/Library/Preferences/ 2. Move the file "com.apple.logic.pro.plist" to your Desktop. 3. Launch Logic. (Logic will create a new preferences file automatically). Let me know how you get on. Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: