macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: logic Audio 6 to Logic P 8
    Hi hamaric, There are two Preferences folders. The one you looked in is: HD/Library/Preferences/ You need to go to your User account's (Home Folder) Preferences. In my case my Home folder is called "Rounik": HD/Users/Rounik/Library/Preferences/ Try now and let me know how you get on. :) Rounik
  • Xapemau
    Hi,Rounik Unfortunately,it did not work.I found it in the User folder and put it in the trash,restarted Mac.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi hamaric, It could be that the actual logic project file is corrupt, in which case you will need to rebuild the project from scratch. Open the old project and create a new project and copy and paste regions over from one to the other. Hope this helps R
  • Xapemau
    Hi,Rounik I will start a new project.Thanks again.
  • Xapemau
    Hi,Rounik.I opened a New Project,it did not work? I still can't use the Cross Fade Tool.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi hamaric, Can I check that you are not trying to use the fade tool on apple loops? This won't work. Also, try selecting the audio region and then in the Region Parameters area (in the Inspector) set a fade in and fade out value. Does that work? Finally, is the fade tool working on the audio regions if you import the audio file into a completely new project? Can you hear the audio tracks playback correctly in the new project? Thanks R
  • Xapemau
    Hi,Rounik.You were right! It doesn't work with apple loops.I wanted to edit an audio apple loop.Now I know.I'm sorry for taking up your time.I just didn't think of that.Once again thank you very much for your concern and patience.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey hamaric, No problem!! I'd forgotten that in Logic 7 and 8 it's not possible to add audio fades to Apple Loops. You must first bounce them to a new audio file. In Logic 9, this limitation has been lifted. :) Rounik
  • Xapemau
    Thanks again for all your help.I bought Logic 8 maybe 4 months before Logic 9 was announced.Now I'm just going to wait for Logic 10,anyway there is so much to learn about Logic 8 and mastering it creatively.
  • Rounik Admin
    very true... lots in Logic 8 to learn how to use! Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: