macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xapemau
    Re: logic Audio 6 to Logic P 8
    Hi,Rounik Happy healthy 2011 How can I send you a short video on the problem I'm having, so you can see what's going on? Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Hamaric, & Very Happy New Year to you too :) What's the problem? If it is different to any problems mentioned in this thread, upload the video to somewhere like box.net and post the URL in a new thread... (or if is connected to this thread then post the URL here)... :) R
  • Xapemau
    Hi,I tried to send you this video but I need @ in the URL.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Hamaric... After you've uploaded the video file to Box.net click on the "share" icon and copy the URL. This should not contain an "@" symbol. Then paste the URL for the video into your post. Alternatively, you can upload your video direct to YouTube... Hope that helps R
  • Xapemau
    [url]http://www.box.net/shared/o0jaq1dy2t[/url]
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Hamaric, Thanks for the video. 1. It was tricky to tell if the channels not playing back are audio channels or software instrument channels? 2. Next, when you saved your project in Logic 6, where did you place the audio files used in the project? 3. OK. Another thing, in the Finder go to the folder for the project and look inside the sub-folders for the audio files referenced by the project. 4. Next, open the loop browser and select a loop to play it or turn on the Metronome and hit play. Do you hear ANY audio from Logic? Do you see the level meters on any channel strips? Which ones? 5. Try closing the project and re-opening it in Logic 8.0.2 (just want to check you have the 8.0.2 update installed...) .... Instead of clicking on "skip" for audio files, use the manually or search functions and make sure to find them. 6. In the project folder you should find some backup project files... have you tried opening any of these? Thanks & good luck :) Rounik
  • Xapemau
    Ok,Thanks Rounik. You seem to have giving me a lot of home work.I will try to find some DNA in this case and see If I can get enough evidence, on those who are responsible for hiding my files.
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem! I love giving lots of homework!! I think somebody may have kidnapped those audio files ;-) Cheers R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: