macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kizujoy
    Can't Hear Song
    Hi again I've been working on a track for about a week . I did a mix with automation to send to the lyricist . Now every time I try to move or edit a region the song plays but theres no sound . If I undo the edit the song plays Is it a corrupt file ? I've deleted all automation in the tracks menu but I'm still having the same problem And the tracks aren't locked Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Can't Hear Song
    Hi! Open the Mixer. Are the mute buttons on the channel strips flashing? If so hold down option and click on a solo button twice. Also try opening one the of the backup project files to see if the problem is still there... Maybe this 'troubleshooting Logic' article will help: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/logic-pro/troubleshooting-logic-101-hear-audio-heres[/url]
  • Kizujoy
    Thanks for gettiung back to me so soon . The Mute Buttons are not blinking . I went into the backup folders , the problem starts happening in the project that I printed bass from the fantom .
  • Rounik Admin
    sounds like a corrupt project file... at least you have the backups to work from... You could try backing up the complete project folder to a safe location and then using an older backed up project file emulate the Printing bass again and see if the same problem occurs.
  • Kizujoy
    I ended up opening a new project and imported the whole song to the new project . Checked all the tracks and configurations and plugins in the import window.Never have done that before but it worked great . Song loads very quickly now and it imported the exact mix wih all automation moves . Thanks for being there . Bobby Economou
  • Rounik Admin
    Selective Track Import in Logic 9 is a very cool feature indeed! Glad that's worked out for you :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: