macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Richard Temple
    November '10
    Is there going to be a TNT this month? (Need my fix)
  • steveH
    It's out! Hope you like it!
  • Wipavue
    Re: November '10
    Hi Steve, The audio on 'All About Macros' is randomly truncated. Cool stuff!
  • Jupygou
    Hey Steve H. Very cool tutorials this month. Watching them got me wondering - is there any way to swell the send faders automatically? Could you add attack and release parameters so that the sends gradually turn up as opposed to just switching them on? That would seem to be a more "musical" application. Thanks for all the great content you continue to churn out. Keep it coming! ed
  • Rounik Admin
    I just want to add that this month's TNT is outstanding! Thanks Steve! @fredwardo, It's an interesting idea... it might be easier to assign the sends to knobs/sliders (or even a foots pedal) on your MIDI Controller. Off the top of my head, using the method in the TNT, Logic's Transport would need to be running in order to create any sort of "gradual" movement of the fader... in conjunction with some extra transformers and delay objects of course ;-) What do you think? R
  • Richard Temple
    Thanks!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: