macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rohogay
    Re: Should i just buy a logic DVD
    I don't recall any charges. How do I varify it's the update or how does one make an update so to speak? Please forgive typos, using iPhone with large thumbs
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Victor, In NED you'll see in the Library that Logic 8 101 = the Logic 8 version... Logic 101 = the Logic 9 version. I checked your account and you purchased the Logic 9 version directly on 28th Nov 2009. But, in case anyone else is interested to know how to upgrade their Logic 8 101 to Logic 9 version, simply add the Logic 9 101 to your cart and it'll automatically be set at the $5 price. :) R
  • Freelance
    I am trying download NED but it isn't downloading when hit download nothing happens. Dont know what else to do, and i need to hurry up and do it today so i can apply my 25% discount
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Freelance, I just tested this out on my MBP running 10.6.4 in Safari. It's working fine. Have you checked your Downloads folder? Is it not there? What version of OSX are you running? What Internet Browser are you using? Try using Safari or Firefox... Please try clicking on this link if you still can't download it directly from the "About" page. [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/MPV/NED_3-Mac.zip[/url] Thanks Rounik
  • Freelance
    Am using 10.6.2 and the system requirement is from 10.5 and above. I have downloaded firefox as well, i can see it in my download folder and it says that it is unzipping but after that nothing happens.
  • Freelance
    Am using 10.6.2 and the system requirement is from 10.5 and above. I have downloaded firefox as well, i can see it in my download folder and it says that it is unzipping but after that nothing happens.
  • Freelance
  • Freelance
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Freelance, Have you double-checked that you've followed the download instructions on the Download/About page: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/about/[/url] To get started: Once the NED application has been downloaded it will automatically be unzipped. Now go in to the Downloads folder and you'll find the N.E.D. application there. You can drag it into your Applications folder/Dock... Double-click it to launch NED. Click "Downloads & Admin" (top left-hand corner) Enter-in your macProVideo.com account info Click "Download" (and your purchased tutorials will begin downloading). Hope this helps R
  • Freelance
    SO I HAVE PURCHASED 101, AND I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP ON MY iPHONE 4 BUT IT SHOW EVERYTHING ON RED. HOW DO I GET TO THE VIDEO ON THE PHONE. I THOT IT WILL JUST STREAM ONCE I LOG ON I AM STILL YET TO GET THE NED ON MY MAC BOOK. BEEN ON IT FOR A WHILE NOW... I HOPE THIS WORKS
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: